About the opportunity
Moving On Tyne & Wear (MOTW) is going out to tender to appoint a suitably experienced contractor to provide an independent and objective assessment of programme performance and impact.
In addition to giving us access to specialist research and evaluation skills, this will also provide independent and credible feedback on performance, effectiveness, and impact, highlighting additional learning and opportunities for improvement.
Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the programme is of strategic importance, as this ensures that we can:
- Accurately record data about our participants including their key characteristics, reasons for engagement, progress, and outcomes achieved.
- Track and evidence performance and achievement to our funders and key stakeholders.
- Identify delivery risks and put measures in place to mitigate those risks.
- Demonstrate value for money.
- Adjust service delivery to ensure we can meet our contracted targets and support our participants to achieve positive outcomes.
Timescale and budget
The MOTW programme commenced in April 2017 and will run until September 2019, however it is envisaged the evaluation will continue until December 2019.
The budget for this work is up to a maximum of £100,000, including VAT.
Find out more
More details can be found in these documents :
- MOTW ITT (PDF, 371kB)
- MOTW evaluation specification (PDF, 341kB)
- MOTW Project Plan document (PDF, 307kB)
- MOTW Qualitative Response (Word, 2MB)
- MOTW tender scoring framework (PDF, 313kB)
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com